Find your career at Fazoli’s
Fazoli's Support Office is looking to hire a Catering & Field Marketing Manager.
Join our team of marketing professionals, led by Jodie Conrad, Chief Marketing Officer,
named one of the Industry Top 50 Most Influential Women in Foodservice on the 2021 Power List by Nation’s Restaurant News.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE:
Responsible for all aspects relating to company and franchise field marketing and the implementation of programs that support Fazoli’s brand growth.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop & implement local marketing plans for underperforming locations/markets, remodels and grand opening. 10%
2. Support & grow company catering business by responding to quote requests and working with ezCater. Provide guidance to franchise partners for tactics and tools to support & grow catering business. 15%
3. Develop, maintain and execute assigned franchise marketing plans and ad fund status, including managing paid media creative development & approval with RPM. 30%
4. Responsible for company & franchise versions/approval/directives to printer/POP vendor, including maintenance of LRM tools. 15%
5. Partner with the marketing team to develop promotional POP, test, social/PR/LRM ideas. Communicate to the field for flawless execution. Manage coupon codes to insure accuracy across all platforms. 25%
6. Provide approval on all completed field projects before execution. Responsible for communicating with the franchisees and company operators via the Weekly Update document, calendar reminders, weekly calls, and email. 5%
7. Support Director, Catering & Field Marketing on field execution of projects and other duties assigned by Director.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Experience in effectively managing external resource partners in accomplishing assigned responsibilities
- Experience in working in a cross-functional environment where on-going communication and information sharing is vital to achieving success
- Ability to independently resolve issues and remove barriers to project completion.
- Strong written and verbal skills and ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization including senior leadership
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Education: Four-year college degree, preferred.
Experience: Minimum 8 years experience in marketing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, type and level of work being performed by the Employee(s) functioning in this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified nor should they be construed as limiting the Company’s right to modify the duties of the job.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is typically performed in an office with moderate noise. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Hazards: The hazards are only those present in normal office or restaurant setting or while traveling by car or plane.
Guest Services Representative
Join our Marketing Team!
FAZOLI’S SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT, LLC.
DATE: July 2021
TITLE: Guest Services Representative
LOCATION: Support Office
FLSA STATUS: Part-time, Hourly
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide information to guests via online channels
- Respond to both positive and negative online feedback
- Communicate in the brand’s voice
- Research and answer consumer questions
- Maintain and update a library of approved responses for guests interactions
- Identify and react to high priority issues
- Measure, track and report on interaction success metrics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Previous experience in customer service or a customer-focused field
- Experience with responding in social media platforms preferred
- Ability to craft appropriate responses
- Attention to detail, time management skills and exceptional initiative & follow up skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work independently
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Position requires initial and periodic ongoing training at Fazoli's Support Office, while majority of work can be done remotely with flexibility in days/hours.
Average hours per week 20-25